Thursday, February 26, 2015

26/02/2015

Well, Lord. I'm so depressed right now.
What's going on? I don't know.
Maybe the pressures come and I don't want to accept it.
I wish to run away and just ignore it.
Let me be a bad girl, so that I have a poor reason to say that,
"I'm not good. So, why I should take the responsibility?"
LOL. What an evil idea comes to my mind.
Oh well. Yea. I know that I can't do this.
I'm so wanted to be free! Seriously!
Free of the pressures. So that I could do anything that I love.
Well Well Well. YOU are telling me that Hold On my girl.
Okay. I try~~~~ and I will do my best. :(
Cool Cool. It's a good choice to talk to GOD when you want to quit.
I'm getting better now. :)

It's okay to being hurt by somebody else.
The most important thing is How to get rid of it.
LORD is the best doctor. Even though the scars are always there.
How many times I wished to let the scars disappear forever and ever.
It is impossible, but the scars can bring blessings to the others.
Yea. Just accept it. I had no choices.
I had experienced the power of the LORD to let the scars be the blessings of others.
But right now I'm still so depressed of myself.
I don't know what should I do to get better.
The self pity minds come to my brain and keep knocking on the door!
It's suffering! I still can't handle it, even it always come to disturb me.
And I'm always have a wrong idea to calm down myself. EAT.
Hahahaha. A very wrong idea but I love it.
I had think of this question so often.
How important is the appearance?
I'm so care about it but my appearance is just normal.
Yea. But I'm still giving thanks to GOD that I still have a nice appearance.
Even though it's not so attractive at the first sight of others.
Recently I had read a book to find the answers.
Well. I got my answers.
Inner beauty is more important indeed. We all knew it.
I just wondering that I had chased after the "beauty of appearance" for around 1 year.
Actually what had I discovered? The realistic people who are just look at face?
I just wondering that I had missed up a lot of things that I can have.
The smile on faces are precious and adorable.
And I had used up a lot of times to workout and what had I gain?
The disappointment.

The most important thing that I should have to change right now is
to recover the relationship with Dear Heavenly Father.
I did a lot of things that had disappointed You.
And You never leave me and still blessing me with Your great LOVE.
I'm not worth it but You gave me freely and love me unconditionally.
My weaknesses and laziness in my heart had stopped me to grow.
LORD, help me. To know that You're looking at people's heart, not face.
For the appearance will be changed day by day,
but the inner beauty will change people lives.
Let me be the one who change others' lives by showing Your LOVE.
Be Your salt and light in the world.

If you are looking at my blogger now, thanks for reading. :)
Please pray for my life, to grow in JESUS.
Looking for inner beauty but not the appearance.
May GOD blesses you and your family. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment