Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Future??

Arg. Future so blur. I wish to do the things I like to do.
I wish to work in an organization that I like to.
I like to work in an environment that is meaningful and helpful.
But the future is still so far from me and I just can't imagine what's my future.
Maybe I'm too bored and keep thinking about my future?
Then, make myself guilty about it. =.=
But, I don't wish that I just sit in the office and keep counting the money.
Or just see the documents and checking here checking there, or counting here counting there.
I wish that my job could allowed me to help others. the weak one.
That's meaningful! And I will be very happy to work there.
Although I want to work in the environment like that, but the reality may not allowed me to.
When I thought about this, it's really make me worried and spoil my mood.
But I'm still too young and no need to worry too much first right?
Hmm.. Surrender all I wants onto my Father's hands.
He will lead me toward the way that He plans for me.
Fortunately, his plans are better than my plans.
He knows what I want and what's really good to me. umm.
It seems like my future is full of uncertainty and I don't like that feelings!
Anyway, surrender surrender surrender! Calm down myself!
Just look forward and fight for my study first.
I will do my best and my God will do the rest.
Everything will be alright~ SMILE~~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment