Saturday, May 31, 2014

31/05/2014

Well. It's almost 3am midnight and I'm still sitting in front of computer.
It's so harmful for body and It may burns my organs.
Just finish the preparation of MYF camp next week.
and later 2pm will go for the another war, Life Game.
To impact the lives. feeling excited and nervous.
It's a spiritual war. Hope that LORD will protect my families and
bless on our work in the ministry to impact more lives.
Give us wisdom to know that what is right to do.
Let us pray for each other and support each other.
Let us love each other no matter what had happened before.
In CHRIST we are one family. and we are a team.
To make a change.
Change ourselves, change our families, change our society, change our nation!
Really need to rest now. haha. Tired but the things I do is worth enough. :)
Thanks GOD for giving me this chances to serve u.
I appreciate it and I will do my best for you.
GOD, please be with me. I need you so much to strengthen me. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment