Monday, July 21, 2014

21/07/2014

Am I worry too much? Hmm..
"Leave me alone" Is'it I really want to be alone?
I wish that there was a person know that what I feel...
Know what had I suffer... What I thinking about...

For the things that I want to get, maybe it's more suitable for me to don't get it..
For the ways I face tomorrow or future.. I don't know what is wrong what is right..
For the persons been hurt by me, I felt so sorry and wish that you will forgive me..
My emotions is flowing and sometimes I cant control myself to being emo..
I need to be alone and quiet.. Hearing what You want talk to me..
Sorry LORD.. I'm not a good child and I'm keep worrying and forgive my distrust..
I wish to get rest.. but my mind is keep working and full of problems came..
Help me LORD.. NOONE understand.. the only one is You.. You know my feelings..
I wish to get a person to share my feelings.. But I cant found that one..

I know You will be there to accompany me LORD.. Thank you..
You never leave me.. even though I'm not worth enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment