Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Challenges come..

When I almost settle all the things that I need to do
Why so much things continue coming to me and more and more
Lord, is'it You want me to learn about somethings that I still don't know?
I feel weak and discourage when I heard about the thing that may happen
What actually I afraid for? Nothing I scare. I already settle down my heart
But I still haven't prepare to face myself and actually I got a big problem in my heart
How to face the day that it will come and how I prepare for it?
Right now my heart very cold and weak
Lord, teach me how to face it.
No. Lord, teach me how to face myself.
What a self-pity person.

Ah Weii, you are GOD's princess. He died for you and cried for you.
"Why you look down yourself? I saved you and gave you a brand new life."

Lord, I need You! Everyday I need You! Every single second I need You!
Lord, never leave me alone!
I need wisdom to do every choices and services.
I need strength to face every problems which will keep continue coming to me!
I need your comfort to heal my wounds!
Oh LORD! without You, I'm nothing! and I won't be at here anymoree!
Be courage! Ah Weii, you got your LORD Jesus Christ stand behind you and support you.
He never leave you!
Let's finish this journey! Continue to grow in Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment